Welcome to Ceris' Server Emulator, Orchis!
Here's a list of what works:
- The initial tutorial is functional, and the in-game tutorials (crafting, team building, etc.) are skipped.
- Currently all non-welfare characters are available in the summon pool. Vouchers are not consumed when summoning, and summons otherwise cost 10 wyrmite each.
- It is possible to Unbind/Level up/Create copies of Weapons/Wyrmprints, and to unbind and level up characters/dragons.
- Omnicite is required when upgrading characters, as upgrading via the mana circles will not upgrade their skills properly. If your save file does not have an omnicite, the server will give you one automatically.
- Everything should work. Some quests have incorrect drops. All quests drop at least 5 wyrmite.
- Mercurial Gauntlet
- Works and records properly. It also drops many random items used for upgrading.
- The Halidom/Dragon's Roost
- Building and upgrading facilities should work. Giving dragons gifts will not.
- Unit, Castle, and Quest stories should all function.
- Account Linking
- Account linking is done with LukeFZ's BAAS server.
- Save files (savedata.txt) are uploaded here! After being uploaded, this server will automatically pull the data after you link on your device.
- Event Compendium
- Every event in the event compendium should function, with the exception of the two Fire Emblem events. They will be functional soon™️.
- You can send me a suggestion or message from the game by going to Settings -> Help/Support -> Leave Feedback!
- You can use the "Save Modification" feature in the suggestion box by selecting it and entering "Characters", "Wyrmprints", or "Weapons" (only one at a time, and with the capital letter ((no quotation marks))). Using "Characters" will reset your party data, and give you two of each dragon at max unbind.
- The shop is viewable and item summons work. Item purchases are not implemented, but trades and wyrmprint purchases are.
- Players in the Cherrymint guild will be able to chat with other players in the same guild. Any guild data imported with a save file will be view-only.
- The album is viewable, however medals are not functional.
If you enjoy my work, please consider subscribing on Patreon or buying me a coffee
If you need help, or are interested in the Reverse Engineering process, join us in the RE Server
If you have any other questions, you can find me on Discord @ Ceris#2530
A massive thank you to LukeFZ, dreadfullydistinct, and Nano for all of their help! Orchis wouldn't be anywhere near as far along without their insight.